Credit for Pre-export Financing
Credit for pre-export financing enables Czech producer or exporter to finance costs connected with realization of deliveries for foreign buyer (importer).
Credit for pre-export financing covers the following costs:
- Purchase of raw material and other components for export production;
- Purchase of material (goods) for export, which is integral part of transaction supporting Czech production
- Personal costs, i.e. wages, social and medical insurance costs; and
- Investment costs in connection with acquisition of investment assets for export production.
How it works
- Export contract for the delivery of goods and/or services
- Credit agreement
- Insurance policy covering credit risks*
- Credit disbursement upon documents certifying production expenditures
- Delivery of goods and/or services after production completion
- Credit repayment either by means of irrevocable letter of credit issued by order of the importer, or by means of export buyer's or supplier's credit
* Pursuant to the amendment of Act No. 58/1995, EGAP insurance is no longer a condition for the provision of supported financing. Depending on ČEB requirements, some other form of security may serve as a substitute for EGAP insurance.
- Repayment term up to 2 years
- Credit amount – up to 85% of export contract amount
- Fixed or floating interest rate
- Repayment term more than 2 years
- Credit amount – up to 75% of export contract amount
EGAP insurance – "F", insured party – ČEB