Commercial Current Account
Commercial current account with an interest rate band represents a better appreciation for temporarily unused funds of the exporter, and at the same time provides access to other Treasury products. It is a standard account created for exporters who use the supported financial services of Česká exportní banka.
- The current account can be set up in CZK, USD, EUR, GBP, DKK, SEK, RUB, or PLN.
- The interest rate depends on the balance of the Commercial current account.
- The account balance interest rate is calculated on a daily basis, and the account is credited with it on the last day of the month.
- The interest is calculated on the yearly basis stipulated by the Česká exportní banka (see ČEB Rates) of a year of 360 days.
- The account must have a minimum balance of CZK 1,500 or its equivalent on the current accounts set up in a foreign currency.
- It is necessary to conclude a commercial current account agreement.
Reasons for Setting up Commercial Current Account:
- A higher interest rate than other types of current accounts
- Commercial current account balance information on a daily basis