Term Deposit with Individually Stipulated Interest Rate
Deposit account with an individually stipulated interest rate represents a better appreciation for temporarily unused funds of the legal entity. The interest rate of the deposit is determined individually, taking into account the length and amount of the deposit.
- The deposit can be set up in CZK, USD, EUR, GBP, DKK, SEK, RUB, or PLN.
- The deposit period must be at least one week, at most one year.
- The interest rate for a term deposit is fixed for the period of the deposit
- The deposit can be revolving, with a stipulated interest rate construction.
- The interest is calculated based on a year of 360 days, according to the actual number of days of the deposit (including the first day, excluding the last day).
- It is not necessary to have a current account with Česká exportní banka to set up a term deposit.
- It is necessary to conclude a term deposit framework agreement.
Reasons for Setting up Term Deposit:
- A higher interest rate compared to current accounts;
- Flexibility and simplicity when making deposits, using electronic communication.