Basic conditions for the provision of financing by ČEB
What are the basic conditions for the provision of financing by ČEB?
- A suitable export contract
- At least 50% of the total value of the exported goods/services should be of Czech origin (in specific case this minimum may be further reduced)
- Security acceptable for ČEB, in particular EGAP insurance of export credit risks, if offered by EGAP, or insurance of export credit risks by another insurance company acceptable for ČEB
- No outstanding obligations towards the state
- No bankruptcy proceedings against the applicant under way